As in other websites, AENA S.M.E., S.A., (hereinafter known as “AENA”), with registered address at Calle Peonías, 12, 28042, Madrid, uses a technology known as “cookies” to collect information regarding the use of our website, in order to keep it running smoothly and to improve browsing quality.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file that downloads into your system (computer/smartphone/tablet) when accessing certain websites in order to store data and collect information regarding the browsing behaviours of the said system.
The user’s browser stores cookies in the hard drive only while the session is active. Cookies do not contain any type of specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard drive when the browser is closed (these are known as session cookies).
These elements are intended towards improving the browsing experience, allowing the user to be recorded for subsequent visits, to store user preferences or to browse faster, easier and more efficiently.
Most browsers accept cookies by default and, regardless of their use, allow or block temporary cookies or stored cookies in their security settings.
What are Cookies used for in our website?
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services, to personalise our website, to improve the browsing experience of our users, to provide a better user experience for the website, to identify problems to improve the website, to measure and analyse its use and to show advertisements based on your preferences by analysing website usage.
To learn more about cookies, access the following link: IABSPAIN
TYPE OF COOKIES
- Depending on the purpose:
- Technical Cookies. Cookies that allow the user to browse a website, platform or app and use different options or services within it, such as monitoring traffic and data communication, identifying the session, entering restricted-access areas, recording the elements of an order, performing the purchasing process of an order, sending a request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing contents for the streaming of audio or video or sharing contents via social networks. The website may not function properly without cookies.
- Geolocation Cookies. These are used to know where the user is located when requesting the service. These are anonymous cookies used, for instance, to offer adequate information depending on the country where you are located.
- Personalisation Cookies. These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with certain general predefined features based on the criteria of the user terminal, such as their language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration where the service is accessed, etc. In general, these cookies allow the website to store information and modify the behaviour or appearance of the website.
- Analytic Cookies. These are the cookies that allow the people in charge of analytics to monitor and analyse the behaviour of website users to whom they are linked. The information collected via these cookies is used for the measurement of website, platform or app activity and for the creation of browsing profiles of the users of the said website, platform or app, with a view to introducing improvements based on the analysis of user data.
- Advertising Cookies. These are the cookies that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces offered within the website, adapting the banner contents to the contents of the service requested or the use of our website.
- Behavioural Advertisement Cookies. These are the cookies that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces within the website. These cookies store information regarding the behaviour of users, which is obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing behaviour, and which, in turn, enables the creation of a specific advertising profile.
- Depending on their duration, cookies may be:
- Session Cookies. These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. These cookies are not stored in the system of the user when the session expires or when the browser is closed.
- Persistent Cookies. These are a type of cookies where the data is still stored in the system of the user and these data may be accessed and processed after the user leaves the website and when they return to the said website. The User may erase these cookies at any moment.
- Depending on the entity that provides them:
- Own Cookies. These are the cookies sent to the terminal system of the user from an equipment or domain managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party Cookies. These are the cookies sent to the terminal system of the user from an equipment or domain not managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is provided, but by another entity that processes the data obtained via cookies. Similarly, if the cookies are installed from an equipment or domain managed by the owner of the website while the information collected is processed by a third-party, these shall also be considered third-party cookies.
The Website collects user information via the installation of these cookies in the hard drive of the visitor.
|JSESSIONID||Aena||Technical||Session||Server Session ID|
|ROUTE||Aena||Technical||Session||Affinity Node ID|
|anonymous-consents||Aena||Technical||Persistent||Consent of anonymous users. Ignored for authenticated users.|
|cookie-notification||Aena||Technical||Persistent||Determines the agreement of the Cookies Policy|
|*-cart||Aena||Technical||Persistent||Identifies the cart with the generated GUID after authentication. Where * is aenatrl or food2fly, depending on where it is accessed.|
|aenastorefrontRememberMe||Aena||Technical||Persistent||Automatic pseudo-login. The client must provide a password and completely log in to access the Account or to continue the checkout process.|
|acceleratorSecureGUID||Aena||Technical||Session||GUID generated after authentication|
|surveycookie||Aena||Technical||Session||Identifier that will be used for controlling the generation of surveys|
In third-party cookies, the procedures are managed and controlled exclusively by each provider.
|IR_gbd||Impact Radius (Ticketmaster)||Technical||Session||For maintaining the value of the domain|
|IR_MPI||Impact Radius (Ticketmaster)||Technical||Persistent||Related to ticketmaster|
|IR_MPS||Impact Radius (Ticketmaster)||Technical||Session||Timestamps|
|_gid||Analytic||Persistent||IDs based on campaign|
|_gat_gtag_||Analytic||Persistent||Includes campaign information related to the user.|
|__utma||Analytic||Persistent||Used to distinguish users and sessions|
|__utmb||Analytic||Persistent||Used to determine new sessions or visits.|
|__utmc||Analytic||Session||Used to determine new sessions or visits.|
|__utmt||Technical||Persistent||Used to limit the percentage of requests.|
|__utmz||Analytic||Persistent||Stores traffic sources or the campaign which explains how the user has reached the website.|
|bkng||Booking||Technical||Persistent||For the functioning of the widget (Only for Travel)|
The user may, at any moment, allow, block or erase the cookies installed in their browser by modifying the settings on the browser installed in their system:
In the case that the browser installed in your system does not allow cookies, you may not be able to access certain sections of our website.
Disabling cookies does not prevent you from browsing the website, but some of the services may be limited and, therefore, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.
The user may withdraw their consent for the Cookies Policy at any time and they may remove the stored cookies by modifying the settings on their Internet browser, as stated above.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the current regulations on the subject of personal data protection, we may store cookies on your device only if they are strictly necessary for the functioning of this website.
When analytical cookies are personally identifiable, we, at AENA, shall process your personal data in accordance with our legitimate interest to provide you with the best service on the website and for the assessment, improvement and streamlining of the performance of our website.
Advertising cookies shall only be used when you expressly give your consent. Advertising cookies are used to monitor the users of the website in order to show relevant and attractive advertisements to the user and, therefore are more valuable for editors and third-party advertisers. To this end, the agreement for these cookies may imply the communication of your use of the website to our collaborators of social networks, advertising and web analytics when these cookies are identifiable, who may combine it with other information which you may have provided or which they may have collected through your use of their services.
CHANGES IN THE POLICY