Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Region of Origin: Blended
Whisky Style: Rich & Rounded
Alcohol by Volume: 40%
Tasting Notes - Nose: Round and creamy with a full, rich taste of honey and ripe apples, with vanilla, hazelnut and butterscotch notes. The finish is rich and lingering.
Tasting Notes - Body: Radiant, warm amber.
Tasting Notes - Palate: Rich and fruity, Chivas bursts with the smooth taste of ripe, honeyed apples, and notes of vanilla, hazelnut and butterscotch.
Tasting Notes - Finish: Enjoy the generous, lingering finish .
How to Enjoy Best: Enjoy Chivas in the 'Old Fashioned' cocktail.
• Ingredients: 60ml Chivas Regal 12, 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters, 1x Brown Sugar Lump, 1x Orange Slice.
• 1 Place brown sugar cubes into an old-fashioned glass
• 2 Add bitters and muddle together
• 3 Pour 15ml Chivas Regal 12
• 4 Add one ice cube and stir until it has half melted
• 5 Repeat steps 3 and 4, three more times
• 6 Garnish with an orange slice and cherry
Awards: 2015 - IWSC - Gold. 2015 - The Scotch Whisky Masters - Gold, 2013 - ISC Silver, The Spirits Business Silver.