In accordance with the Personal Data Protection regulation, specifically Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of 27 April 2016, and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and the guarantee of digital rights, we inform you about the processing of your data:
1. Who is the Data Controller?
Aena S.M.E., S.A.
Address: C/Peonías, 12. 28042, Madrid.
Commercial Registry of Madrid, Volume 28,806, Folio 211, Section 8, Sheet M-518648.
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
2. What data will we process?
Identification information and contact data (name, surnames, email address, telephone number).
Information from purchases made. Some companies that participate in the Aena MarketPlace make us a report of the products and/or services you acquire and which were started within it.
Please, note that all comments and ratings you post on the MarketPlace portal will be considered as public and non-confidential, allowing access to such information by any user browsing in the portal.
3. Why do we process your data? What is the legitimacy for processing them?
It is important that you ensure the personal data you provide are accurate and we may regularly ask you to review and update them to ensure these personal data are as exact and accurate as possible.
Below we describe the different purposes for which your personal data will be processed:
- Managing, processing and monitoring products and/or services you acquire through the MarketPlace. This processing is required for executing the contract. If you are a member of Aena Club and access this service as such, you can use your ACC data to access the MarketPlace. if you access our MarketPlace through any operating social network on the web site, we will receive the data to identify you in our systems.
- Aena will send you commercial communications about products and services from the Aena MarketPlace based on your tastes and interests. These communications may include information about third parties, but they are always sent by Aena. Sending communications may involve creating profiles and making decisions about the profile generated. This processing is based on your explicit consent by marking the corresponding box when registering/logging in.
- Aena will send you communications about different products and services not included in the MarketPlace (airport shops and sectors such as: automotive and car rental, leisure, travel agencies, tourism, transport, airlines, catering, textiles, fashion, beauty and cosmetics, financial and insurance, press and magazines, gambling and betting). These communications may include information about third parties, but they are always sent by Aena. Sending communications may involve creating profiles and making decisions about the profile generated. This processing is based on your explicit consent by marking the corresponding box when registering/logging in.
- To carry out surveys on navigation and the service provided through the MarketPlace. This treatment is based on your explicit consent, by voluntarily sending your response.
The personal data of people younger than fourteen (14) years old will be collected and processed based on the permission and consent granted by their parents, guardians or legal representatives. Therefore, we ask you not to supply personal data if you do not have consent from parents, guardians or legal representatives, as Aena is not liable for the actions of people younger than fourteen (14) years old or people. Aena may proceed to process the data of people younger than fourteen (14) years old with their consent, except in cases where the law requires the assistance of parents or guardians.
4. How long will your data be stored?
Your data will be stored for the period of the commercial relationship, and subsequently for the corresponding legal periods according to the type of data and the intended purposes.
The personal data subject to processing based on your consent will be stored to comply with the corresponding purposes until your consent is withdrawn.
Furthermore, you may request that your data be deleted at any moment.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, your stored data will be duly blocked while responsibilities may arise from executing our contractual or pre-contractual relationship, as well as in compliance with Aena’s other legal obligations.
In this regard, Aena guarantees that the data will not be processed unless necessary for formulating, exercising or defending claims or when it is required to provide them to the public administrations, judges and courts during the limitation period of your rights or legal obligations.
5. To whom are your rights communicated?
Your data may be communicated to other companies of the Aena MarketPlace with the aim of managing the service and/or product you contracted, depending on the contractual relationship between you and Aena.
Furthermore, Aena many communicate your data to third parties with whom they are obliged to share information, such as public authorities, in order to comply with the requirements of these authorities and the applicable regulations, when necessary.
6. From whom do we receive data?
Some companies that participate in the MarketPlace produce a report of the products and/or services you acquire, provided that they start in the MarketPlace, based on the execution of the contract you sign with this company when purchasing or contracting a service with them.
Furthermore, if you access our MarketPlace through any operating social network on the web site, we will receive the data to identify you in our systems.
7. What are we referring to with “creating profiles and making decisions about the profile generated”?
As long as Aena has legitimacy to send you commercial communications based on your tastes and interests, we will use your interactions on the website and contracting of products and/or services to ensure the advertising is suited to your preferences.
Furthermore, you have the right not to be subject to decisions based on automated processing (including the creation of profiles), so you may exercise this right at any moment by following the instructions stated in the point9. How can you exercise your rights regarding data protection?.
8. What security measures are guaranteed for your data?
Aena SME, S.A., as the data controller, will take the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided, avoiding their alteration, loss, or unauthorised processing.
9. How can you exercise your rights regarding data protections
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation about the existence, or not, of processing of their personal data. Moreover, the General Data Protection Regulation stipulates the interested party has rights to:
- Access their data
- Request rectification or deletion of their data
- Request limitation of the processing of their data
- The portability of their data
- Oppose the processing of their data.
The user has the right to withdraw the consent of commercial communications at any time, without affecting the management of orders.
To exercise the recognised rights, the interested party may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, write to Calle Peonías 12, 28042, Madrid or do so on the Telematic Services Portal (https://serviciostelematicos.aena.es).
For any doubts regarding data protection, you may contact our Data Protection Officer via email: email@example.com.
You also have the right to submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD - www.aepd.es).
Last modification: September 2, 2020